We can work it out
We can Work it out
Soho Gyms Rules
- All members or guests must be at least 18 years old. All new members or guests must have suitable ID to enable entry and use of Soho Gyms facilities. It is the member’s responsibility to inform Soho Gyms of any change of contact/address details.
- All members must swipe in with their membership card upon every entry to the Clubs.
- Members or guests must wear suitable clothing, gym wear and footwear at all times at the Clubs. Jeans and similar clothing, open-toed sandals/flip flops etc. are not acceptable on the gym floor/studios. Due to the nature of some classes, footwear may not be needed – at the discretion of the instructor.
- Members or guests will not be permitted to join classes more than 5 minutes after the class has started. This is to ensure the class is safe and to avoid interrupting other attendees. Class entry will only be guaranteed for members who successfully book a slot in advance.
- Membership is personal to the member and may not be reassigned, transferred, sold on or otherwise disposed of. Members who lend their card to third parties will have their membership and other services cancelled without refund.
- Membership may be refused or cancelled with good reason at the discretion of the management at any time. Admission may be refused at the discretion of the management. Soho Gyms do not accept any form of threatening or abusive behaviour to members, guests or staff.
- Soho Gyms do not accept liability for any loss, damage or injury as a result of using our facilities.
- Facilities and services may vary at the discretion of the management.
- All members agree to abide by the rules and conduct of the gym as defined here and posted in our gyms. A copy of gym rules and conduct is available for members upon request. The Managing Director’s reasonable interpretation of the Gym Rules is final.
- Soho Gyms celebrates difference, insists on respect, and promotes tolerance. Offensive and disrespectful members will be banned.
- Members will be held responsible for the behaviour of their guests.
- Any member's conduct deemed to be prejudicial to the interest and good name of the gym will not be tolerated.
- Suitable training clothes must be worn. Members will not be permitted to work out wearing jeans or without tops/suitable training shoes.
- Bags should not be brought into the training areas.
- Smoking or the consumption of alcohol will not be permitted on the premises.
- The consumption, possession, or distribution of illegal or non-prescribed substances will not be tolerated.
- Members must use all the equipment with care.
- Private commercial transactions of any nature will not be tolerated.
- Each member should comply with the instructions of staff in the interests of health and safety.
- Published closing times apply to the gym floor Members must vacate the premises within 15 minutes of these advertised times.
Personal Training rules
- Only trainers approved by the management may use the gym for Personal Training.
- Members shall not be permitted to give personal instruction for financial gain or otherwise.
- Neither the gym nor the employees or agents of the Gyms shall be liable for any loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to the member, or any guest of the member, occurring on the gym premises.
- Neither the gym nor the employees or the agents shall be responsible for any injury occurring upon the gym premises as a result of the misuse of the facilities and/or equipment provided by the gym.
- Members and guests who are in any doubt as to their physical fitness should seek medical advice before training.
- The Managing Director's interpretation of these rules is final.
Ovalhouse Limited t/a Soho Gyms, Company Registration No. 1709244 VAT Registration No. 394 5332 33, Consumer Credit No. 567786. Company Address: 13-16 Empire Square, Long Lane, London, SE1 4NA.