Hello Camden. Welcome to Soho.
Having worked for years at Soho Gyms, I love the members and the atmosphere – it’s a perfect fit on Camden’s busy High Street. Camden is an open plan design and however you like to work out I’m betting we’ve the kit or the classes to suit you. We have an infectious passion for fitness, make sure you come visit us and we'll take good care of you!
Best-in-class kit and lots of it
Christmas opening hours
- Xmas Eve - usual opening but close at 4pm
- Xmas Day - Closed
- Boxing Day - Closed
- Sat 27th December - Open usual time but close at 6pm
- Sun 28th December - Open usual time but close at 6pm
- Mon 29th December - Normal opening
- Tues 30th December - Normal opening
- New Years Eve - Usual opening but close at 6pm
- New Years Day - Closed
- Sat 2nd January - Open as normal
- Sun 3rd January - Open as normal
- Mon 4th January - Open as normal
Normal opening hours
The gym is open from 6.30am to 10pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm on Saturdays, and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
Compare all our clubs opening hours.
How to get there
Soho Gyms Camden Town, 193-199 Camden High Street, London NW1 7BT
Nearest Tube is Camden Town on the Northern Line.
The Gym is above Barclays Bank, across the road from Camden Town tube station.
Bike parking facilities
Public railings across from the gym on the street.
Bike parking is available on railings just round the corner from the gym